I always try nasal solutions on myself before applying them on my children. If it’s too strong for me, then it’s much too strong for my kids.
Any time I treat the ears, I also treat the nose and throat since they’re all connected. See also Ear Infection & Tonsillitis Remedy
(This was for my 6-month old baby. Increase dosage for older children or adults. Dilute even more for younger babies. I always try the remedy on myself before applying to my children. Always use 100% pure Essential Oils. See also, The Ear Infection Nightmare.)
For Nasal Congestion & Sinus Infection
Rub around nostrils for clear breathing as often as needed
For adults, I add 1 drop of Rosemary for every drop of carrier oil into ¼ dram.
Homemade Nasal Solution Rinse
- 1 Tbsp sea salt (not table salt)
- 3 drops of Rosemary
- 3 drops Tea Tree
- 3 drops Frankincense
- Mix Well
- Take 1 tsp of the mix and add to 1 cup of boiled distilled water. Stir until salt dissolves and let cool.
- Store in glass bottle preferably a vial with dropper. Shake well before each use.
- Squirt up nose while laying flat and wait a few seconds
- Use bulb or nose frieda to remove mucous.
Do this several times until there’s less mucous.