Monique Samuels and Baby Chase show you how to prepare fresh apples, sweet potatoes, carrots and green beans for natural fresh options to your baby’s diet.
- Introduce new foods one at a time
- Try steaming then blending for a smooth texture and consistency easy for digestion
- Try using a fruits & veggies wash to clean your produce before preparing
- Be sure to remove all skin to avoid small chunks when puréed
- As an alternative to using a baby food cooker, boil/steam your produce in a pot then purée in a blender