- 1/2 sliced or diced onion (make sure it’s juicy and fresh)
- Olive Oil
- 1-2 tablespoons flour
- Cheese cloth (or worst case, use whatever you have available)
What You Need:
- 1. On medium heat, pour olive oil into a medium size pan. Add just enough to coat the bottom.
- 2. After the pan heats, add the onion and cook until the onion appears translucent and clear
- 3. Add flour to the mix until the texture is pasty or goopy.
- 4. Pour the mix onto a cloth and fold it over to make a poultice
- 5. Allow the poultice to reduce in temperature. While it’s warm, but not too hot, place it on your chest and allow it to stay there for 1-3 hours. The longer, the better.
How to Do It:
Be prepared to cough up mucous and also to be somewhat exhausted as the onion will cause you to detox. Detoxing will make you very sleepy. Get rest and drink lots of water.